Saturday 21 April 2012

The faster you run....

Well it's the day before the London marathon - the very reason why i started this blog 1 and 1/2 years ago.

It's been one hell of a journey. At times we've laughed, cried and became slightly unhinged together and as I recap over some of my past ramblings I can't help feeling a bit of what the enormity of tomorrow means.

I've enjoyed the overall blogging experience, even if my posting has been erratic and I may well decide to keep going after the big event (performance pending).

With any luck tomorrow I'll be updating with my result and showing off a shiny space blanket and an even shinier marathon medal (suggestions for best way to wear space blanket are appreciated - I've worked out how to wear the medal).

If you're running tomorrow then good luck and stay strong. If you're missioning it to London to watch then the same goes to you!

Thank you all for staying the course with me.

Over and out

Biscuit Nikki x

1 comment: